26 Sep Spectator increase at finals
We are now allowed to have 400 spectators at Bruce Pryor field for the finals. This is in line with revised NSW Health guidelines. However it is still important to maintain the physical distancing at the field. Here is the revised COVID safe plan. This is great news just in time. Good luck with the finals.
- All persons entering the venue must sign on by scanning the QR code or completing the attendance register
- Spectators are permitted (500 max. capacity)
- Spectators can use the verandah, the grass area and the clubhouse sidelines. BYO chair.
- All spectators must keep 1.5m distance except for family/household groups.
- Spectators permitted, but please still keep spectators to a minimum, maintain social distancing and avoid social gathering.
- No alcohol to be consumed within the venue. A security guard will be conducting random bag checks for alcohol at the entry point as it has been reported that there has been an increase of alcohol being brought on to the premises.