Note: The 2020 COVID-affected process is the same however the fees have been adjusted for the revised season.
To register for 2020, players need to register with both SUHC and HNSW (via NWSHA) in two separate processes. You must complete both part A and part B below.
Please read the ENTIRE instructions first, so you have an idea of the overall process.
A. To register with SUHC:
- For returning members from 2019 you must log into the club website (via the link in the top right hand corner) before proceeding with the registration.
- Once logged in, click on the Home button to return to the home page.
- Scroll down and click on the Register Now button. This brings you back to this screen.
- Click on the Register Now button on this screen. (New members in 2020 start here)
- Select your membership type
- Fill in your details.
- Note: the first name you enter is the billing (credit card) name. The second name you enter is the Player’s name.
- Then you pay through the secure E-way gateway.
- The payment system accepts Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards. The system does not accept debit cards.
- If you are entering in multiple player details (such as registering your family members), repeat the Register Now through to payment cycle for each player separately.