Sydney Uni Hockey Club is running an 8 week 7-aside Mixed Summer Comp at the Bruce Pryor Hockey Field, Cumberland. Here is the key information you need to know. Any questions, please contact Tim at email@example.com
27th October – 15th December
Wednesday Night subject to numbers
$450 per team entered. This includes all the competition costs for 8 weeks. Note: Any NEW player that did not play in the 2020 winter competition will need to also pay the HNSW registration fee. You will be contacted separately.
- Round robin style 7 a side mixed comp (Max ten registered players per team)
- 40 min games (20min halves with 5 min break) on half a hockey field
- Proposed game times 6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm
- Subject to numbers will run a competitive and a social comp
How do I sign up a team for the summer comp?
Step 1: Organise a team and nominate a team manager
Step 2: Team m
anagers to email team lists, proposed team name and shirt colour preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Wednesday 21st October
Step 3: The Summer Comp Committee will then contact each team manager to pay their comp fee per the process below. Managers will be advised if there are any players who require HNSW registration. Confirmation will be given on whether or not the Wednesday night will proceed.
Step 4: The Summer Comp Committee will circulate the draw and the games can begin.
For the Manager to register with SUHC for Summer Hockey:
- For returning members from 2020 you must log in to the club website (via the link in the top right-hand corner) before proceeding with the registration.
- Once logged in, click on the Home button to return to the home page.
- In the home page menu click on the Registration button. This brings you back to this screen.
- Click on the “Register For Summer Hockey” button on this screen. (New members in 2020 start here)
- Select the Summer Hockey option
- Fill in your details.
- Note: the first name you enter is the billing (credit card) name. The second name you enter is the Manager’s name.
- Then you pay through the secure E-way gateway.
- The payment system accepts Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards. The system does not accept debit cards.