16 Feb Fee assistance grant – Rural and remote movers
Sydney University Hockey club, in conjunction with the support of a generous donor, is pleased to offer the opportunity to apply for a refund of your fees. Up to two players through the below application process, will be able to receive a refund of your SUHC playing fees, to help support you during your time in Sydney. Please note, this does not include the HNSW fee component. The SUHC Executive maintains full discretion.
Closing date – 18th March 2022 5pm.
– You are moving or have moved to Sydney recently to commence at Sydney University or a related institution
– You are largely supporting yourself
– You have a history of playing hockey (representative hockey is NOT essential)
– You have a history of contribution e.g. volunteering
Here is the process:
– Complete the application at this link: https://forms.gle/8eW1pyXQ8DqrkiBS6
– Once submitted, you will receive an email acknowledging your application and asking you to send through your resume
– If successful in moving to the second phase, a short interview will be held with a member of the SUHC Executive Committee.
– If you’re not successful in progressing at any stage, you will be notified by email.