21 Aug COVID Update: 21 Aug
Community sport will continue to run as normal for now, with a few poignant reminders from Hockey NSW:
- Get in, play, get out. Arrive no more than 30 minutes before your game and don’t stick around to watch the game after you
- Essential participants only: players, coaches, umpires and officials are permitted to enter a venue
- No spectators for senior participants. Limit spectators to one parent, where the child requires adult supervision. Bruce Pryor Turf and most other venues are strictly no spectators. Visit sydneyhockey.com.au or www.swhl.com.au to find out which venues allow spectators.
- Social distance when off the field and in the dugout. No team huddles or high fives
- Check in at each venue on arrival
- Do not attend and get tested if you have any symptoms. If you receive a positive Covid test, please email firstname.lastname@example.org urgently
- Where possible, avoid carpooling and bus travel with people from different households.
We need every single one of our members to take individual responsibility and ensure they follow all necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols.
We want to make sure we finish off the season safely, and we can only do it if we all act responsibly.