Great news SUHCers: we have been approved to start training! There are a few key things to know before you rush out the door with your stick and shinnies: When will you begin training? The Premier Squads will start next week. The lower grade Men’s...
RETURN TO TRAINING GUIDELINES
ALL GUIDELINES ARE TO BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
Bruce Pryor Hockey Pitch is able to operate training sessions with up to 10 people per half.
Guidelines while training:
- No mixing or swapping of participants between groups of 10 at any time
- Coaches are included in the 10-person total
- No sharing of equipment (i.e. sticks, shin pads, goal keeping equipment, bibs, protective equipment such as face masks).
- Train at your designated session time with your designated coach
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from other players and coaches (i.e. do not shake hands or ‘high five’)
- Skills training only (i.e. flow drills, goal shooting and passing). No close contact or match play
- “Get in, train, get out” mentality: participants to arrive at Bruce Pryor, train with their nominated coach and then leave without interacting with other groups. No spectators permitted.